Saturday, February 07, 2009

Dawn Of Dementia: Another Devils Advocate~Oh My!!


I hope the New Year is being good to all of you out there. I have been very busy through the holidays and January, as I have been trying to find a way to purchase this business, and avoid having it close. I am getting to the end of that rainbow, and will know if my friends can swing it and assist me financially, or if I will be working somewhere else after next week. I have come to a place of acceptance in whatever happens. My preferred situation would be to stay here, buy the business with these silent partner friends, and keep doing what I do, selling framed art prints.
During this whole time I have also been trying to figure out what i want to do with my blogs, and after much soul searching, I have come to conclusion that other than the funny hump day humor posts, I wasn't doing anything more usually than passing on news, that people could get if they just were bored enough, or searched enough. That is all well and good to impart information to others, but I on the whole, will leave that to others from now on.
I look around and see blithering idiots out there who have radio shows, t.v. shows, blogs, and minions of "special" mindless followers, from morons like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity on the right, to Randy Rhodes and Chris Matthews on the left, and I think Wow, wouldn't it be nice to just be able to say anything and not worry about facts, figures, or truth!
These are but a few of the "geniuses" out there, and the American people seem to want to see, hear, and read this type of content all of the time.
Therefore, I have decided to allow my inner demented Devils's Advocate to decide what I shall write about, and that way I can just write whatever I want, and if the facts, figures, and truth do not line up with what I am writing, too bad. After all it worked for The Great Communicator "Fabricator" Ronald Reagan when he was in the White House, and it has worked more or less for everyone in public office, and the news media as well, which is Never Fair Or Balanced, but bring their own agendas to every story, everyday!!
I do hope you shall stop by and read my first "new" post tomorrow, which will be a mixture of "my" facts, "my" figures, and "my" truth, and may it please, annoy, or anger you, at least I hope it will get you to think.
Anyway, that is my goal, I invite you to stop back and see how the first attempt turns out!!
Have A GREAT SATURDAY!!! :)
The above post and information may not express the views of any blog sites on which I post, and strictly are the facts, figures, and truths of the demons which control me! Thank You and Take Care!! ;)
KeplerView
by
Daniel Kepler

No comments: