Friday, October 10, 2008

PECAN (People Everywhere Can Accomplish Nothing) In Alliance With WALNUT


People
Everywhere
Can
Accomplish
Nothing

In keeping with the goals of our weak sister alliance with WALNUT, I have created PECAN (People Everywhere Can Accomplish Nothing), for those problems that are even too small for WALNUT to handle, thereby guaranteeing that no measureable progress can be made on any issue, no matter its' importance, or scope!!
As the great humorist Mark Twain put it "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."
Therefore, we shall take the WALNUT ideas, and goals, of doing nothing, and shall try and expand their areas of non-interest!!
Membership in WALNUT, offers an adjunct membership in PECAN, so nothing further needs to be done on your end!!
How easy was that!!
So as I procrastinate anyway I can, to not do anything with WALNUT, or PECAN, you may see other non-groups on these pages, to assist in acquiring funds from the Do-Nothing "Correctly" Government, who we are in competition with, for accomplishing the least amount of things in the quickest way possible, or whenever we get around to it!!
A couple of words of wisdom to leave with you:
The two rules of procrastination: 1) Do it today. 2) Tomorrow will be today tomorrow. ~Author Unknown
Someday is not a day of the week. ~Author Unknown
The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up. ~Author Unknown
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done. ~Author Unknown
Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday. ~Author Unknown
"I have procrastinated enough today, I shall finish the rest tomorrow!!"~Daniel Kepler 10/10/2008
Thank You!!
Propaganda Minister: Daniel Kepler
danielcarvelkepler@yahoo.com, or visit me at KeplerView.com,KeplerView at all sites I post on, MySpace,Iowa City Press-Citizen,soulcast,blog,blogger,msn live,vox,facebook,newsvine!! Take Care!!

No comments: