Friday, October 10, 2008

WALNUT AND HOW I CREATED IT WITH AN UPDATE ON SUCCESS OF IT SO FAR!!


Good Afternoon! This morning when I arrived at the SmartArt Kiosk, I stopped by Chick-fil-A, to say good morning to everyone working in front, as is my routine. I usually walk up the food court as I know everyone working, and I get ice at Panda Express, from my friend Sandra the Assistant Manager, or Dillon the Manager, where I was the Manager before this job, and I put out their trays, and attach the food signs, so they do not have to walk all the way around to do it, and like I said, they are my friends as is everyone that I talk to at the Mall. I greet my former chef Sun, a great guy, and his wife Wendy, as they now run Sarku, and then usually end up at Villa Pizza, where Steve is the Manager, and talk for a few minutes with him, or with whoever is working, before heading back, and cleaning the art prints and getting everything ready to open at 10 a.m.
Anyway, this morning as I was heading back to the Kiosk, my friend Brenda, who works at Chick-fil-A, was talking about all of the news concerning the community group ACORN, and wanted me to do something akin to that name, as a "joke", and gave me two choices to use Pecan and Walnut. So I went back to work and started cleaning, and thinking of amusing acronyms, and this is what I came up with.
Worldwide
Alliance
Leading
Nowhere
Until
Tomorrow
"Where solving the worlds problems is as easy, as putting them off for another day"
"Procrastination IS Power!"
I showed it to Melody at Chick-fil-A, who laughed and took it back to Brenda, and she laughed, and Bob the owner chuckled, Laura wanted a copy of this, and Brenda has shown it to few select customers/friends, who have also been amused. I also showed Sandy at the information booth of the Coralville Vistors Bureau, and she smiled as well. My friend Melissa (Missy not Missiles on MySpace) from Starbucks came by and she laughed and voluntarily joined the (non) group.So perhaps I have come up with a completely useless organization, which can make people feel better about not doing anything to solve the worlds problems.
We are thinking of having a meeting, but maybe not, and if we do, whether you attend or not, it won't matter, as nothing will be accomplished anyway. You do not have to do anything to become a member, as you are automatically members, just by being alive, and if you choose to not be a member, we will not acknowledge it anyway, thus keeping our membership rolls high, and hopefully we can receive government money, to accomplish our stated goals, which should be easy, as doing nothing will accomplish what this organization was set up to do.
I know some of you may be skeptical, as we already have so many "government" agencies spending billions and accomplishing nothing, so you may think that is a duplication of wasted efforts. However, because we are not connected to the government, except through the grants they give, we would be much more efficient at do nothing, as has been proven by the recent financial crisis on Wall Street by private companies!!
So we Succeed by doing Nothing!!
Thanks for not doing anything!
I would also like to Thank you for being members of this non-aligned alliance, and should you try and solve the worlds problems, "Remember to think about it thoroughly, and then decide, to decide, whether you really want to help~~TOMORROW"!!
All rules, bylaws, etc., will be thought up on the spur of the moment, and will be used to Procrastinate our way out of the problems we encounter!!
If you have any problems you would like us to not address, please feel free to comment, or write me at danielcarvelkepler@yahoo.com, and we shall advise you to not worry about it. Truly there is no problem too small or too big, that we cannot ignore, and let someone else solve!!
Have a Great Thursday (or maybe Friday would be a better day to have a Great Day)!!
Please check out my blog on myspace, KeplerView.com,soulcast,live,blog,blogger,facebook,vox,newsvine,etc.
Please Pass It On And Be Part Of The Largest Non-Movement In History!!;)
I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUCE THAT WE ARE BEGINNING TO RECEIVE EMAILS FROM PEOPLE JOINING WALNUT~~EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT HAVE TO AFFIRM IN ANYWAY TO BE CONSIDERED MEMBERS!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY OR WHATEVER DAY YOU CHOOSE TO BE GREAT!!!!
MY FRIENDS, ALSO, THAT ONE, IS NOT SEEING RUSSIA FROM
HAWAII!!:)

No comments: