Monday, April 23, 2007

First and Last Words

First and Last Words

I was reminded by a good friend today that I have not posted a blog in nearly a year, even though I promised to write regularly. He intimated that if I was to be taken literally, then my blog would have a yearly post. I am writing to once more promise to write regularly and I shall do so this time.
I have taken a new job that does allow me the time each day to watch the news, make my analysis, and give me time to write and post my opinions for you to enjoy or deride, depending on your views. My last job was supposed to give me this same opportunity and instead it turned into 14 to 16 hours days and getting too tired to think let alone write and post. Therefore, I took my time and a great opportunity was given to me recently to take less money, but have the time to do what I need to do, which is write and express my views and perhaps even get someone to see a different view from their own. This is my dream, this is my purpose, this is my goal.
For those who read my views and agree, thank you for being so intelligent and incisive, and for those who read them and disagree it is alright, for continued reading will make you smarter and healthier in body, mind and spirit.
Let the lessons begin.

I would like to make a quick reference to the whole Imus affair even though everyone has had their say. This is only because it gives me a chance to slam Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and others who have turned this episode into a gain for themselves. The people like those that have been all over spouting their nonsense are the worst kind of pimps, because they are "reverends", but their only religion is one of hate and race warfare. Imus was totally wrong, but the morons that listen to him have heard his views for years. My god, you have evil radio personalities like Stern, Imus, and others spouting stupidity and hate and America obviously has an appetite for their stupidity. His firing will do nothing to change the minds of those who believe as he does, in fact it will reinforce their belief in regard how different standards are applied to whites and blacks.
It is acceptable for blacks to refer to women as ho's and to their whole race as "niggers", to have their young children growing up HOPING to be gangsters and thugs. They refer all the ills in their lives to having been slaves. Well we all know the only ones keeping them down now are the new slave owners; P Diddy, 50 cent, ludacris, Snoop Dog, R Kelly, Akon, and all the real and wannabees gangsters and thugs as they enslave their young to emulate a lifestyle that can only lead to prison or death if they act it out. But they cry when confronted and say that Whitey is at fault as they own the record and entertainment industry, thus alleviating any responsibility for getting rich on the backs of their brothers and sisters. It is not just their young, but all of our young that are affected by the filth that they produce, look everywhere and white children also wanna be black and gangster. They too see the bad guys as good guys. Truly not in as great a number as black children, but enough that we should all be concerned.
The bottom line is that creating racial strife is a boon to those like "reverend" Jackson, and "reverend" Sharpton, otherwise they would have to stop be media pimps and have to get real jobs, so for them their is no hope, but for the rest of us we can make the right choices and do the right things and make this a better world. The Rutgers players were the only ones that showed any class in this whole episode and other than a little over the top comments, such as "this will scar me for life" sillines, they were forgiving. Imus has paid the ultimate price for stupidity and hopefully while people are in this mood to exact vengeance we can clean up the filth spewed by those I mentioned above and put them out of work. Then they can do real manual labor and try and get by on a regular paycheck and perhaps they would be better people than they are now.

Just a few quick words about Cho, the messed up young man that chose to murder a bunch of his peers instead of doing the right thing, which would have been to put the gun to his head first and pull the trigger. It would have ended his miserable life and would have allowed those who were murdered to live their lives.
I have been watching the news coverage by everyone and how excited they are about having a real news story they can exploit, Oh, I mean report on "objectively". It makes it easier when they do not have to make something up just to have a story. One of the troubling aspects that we should be paying attention too is the fact that Cho thought he was the victim. I am not blaming the victims, but people, should we not pay attention to the fact that everyone one of these deluded, evil people, speak or write of being picked on, bullied, and they are forced to respond. This is always talked about for a few minutes and then we move on and you know what, there are always going to be people who bully others from school on up into their careers, but nothing is ever done to them, until some evil person once more attacks not just bullies, but everyone in their way on the fateful day they choose to exact vengeance.
I know that O'Reilly is going to do some stuff on this issue next week and I think everyone should look at this nightmare and look at your own kids, are they bullies or being bullied, are we bullies in our lives or are we being bullied, because this common thread runs through every evil incident that occurs and it is in fact one of the manipulation tools evil uses to get these people do these kinds of attacks. We only have a few minutes of peoples' attention spans, so we need to get something changed now or we shall be reliving this horror in another few months or years and we shall repeat the process until someone finally really gets it and does something to stop it from occurring.

It has been invigorating to write this first of what I hope and promise shall be a long line of such columns of my views and I challenge you to think about it, reply, forward, anything that gets us to change things for the better.

Daniel Carvel Kepler

No comments: