Saturday, September 08, 2007

Led Zeppelins Threat To Reunite Is True

In a terror laden story that I finished reading, it seems that Led Zeppelin will reunite, perhaps as early as November 2, 2007 in London. Their tour of terror has not been announced past that potential date.

Perhaps this announcement was made in "concert" with Osama bin-Laden's tape as a real strike instead of perceived one to put fear into our hearts, and in this case It has succeeded.

Please do not misunderstand me, I love Rock n' Roll, emphasis on the Rock, even Heavy and Alternative Rock, but their brand of "hour and a half" singles makes me want to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger! I know Zeppelin fans are hoping I pull that trigger!! LOL!! I even like Robert Plant and Jimmy Page in some of their other band "incarnations", but please God, not as Led Zeppelin, a band with only One Good song, Stairway to Heaven. I did not write anything about this John Paul Jones guy, as I don't know if he did anything other than Zeppelin.

Now I know die hard Zeppelin fans are cursing me, but I only can ask, "Are you really that baked", that you can sit through their songs (except Stairway to Heaven of course), more than once?

I like all kinds of Rock music, with a preference for anything new or newer, i.e. Disturbed, Papa Roach, Incubus, Finger Eleven, Freak Label, etc., and older bands like Metallica, Danzig, Pantera, KISS, Heart, Black Sabbath, Ozzy on his own, Ronny James Dio, etc., but God Help Us From Hearing anymore Led Zeppelin's, interminably long songs..I am gritting my teeth just thinking about it!?!!!

Please no more "terrorist" acts on our senses and mental stability..

I am hoping that this was a trick "terrorist" story and it will all be cleared up tomorrow, and they shall remain happily separate; or "happy" for me anyway!!

Have a "terror" free Weekend!!


help

No comments: