Saturday, March 22, 2008

Are You A Racist? With Example And LINK


Are You A Racist? With Example And LINK

This test is an example of a test to gauge whether or not you have racist tendencies. Answer truthfully, remember this is private so only you will know your results. There are varying degrees of racism and you should know exactly where you stand. This is a copy of the test~~To take the ACTUAL test and get the results. please follow the link at the bottom!! Good Luck!!
1
Are all Men Created Equal?
Sure, besides rednecks, ghetto people, fobs, and mexicans
Affirmative, although some races are even cooler than my own
True, we're all the same, race is a social construct with little biological significance
Yep, people are people
No, some people are naturally different. You can see it with your eyes!
Yes, we learned it in class
2
How do your friends look?
Over 95% of my Friends are the same race me
Over 80% of my friends are the same race as me
At least 75% of my friends are the same race as me
Around 50% of my friends are the same race as me
Less than 40% of my friends are the same race as me
Less than 20% of my friends are the same race as me
3
What kind of neighborhood do you live in?
Predominantly my race, and that's how I prefer it
Predominantly my race, but I can't help it
Mostly my race, but hey people live around others similar to themselves
All another race, but I can't help it
All another race, and I like it fine
Its about as mixed as it gets, and I like it fine
4
Would you marry outside your race?
I would but my family wouldn't like it
Whoever I fall in love with
Yes, I WILL marry outside my race
No, mixed kids are generally confused
Never, that's wrong
I don't think about race in relationships
5
Are stereotypes true?
Yes, statistics don't lie
Well, there's truth to every stereotype
A little
Not really
My race does have some negatives
No people are products of their environment
6
How old are you?
Geezer/Hag (over 50)
Dying (27-50) or Early Teens (13-15)
16-18
I wish I was older or younger
18, 19, 21-27
20
7
What kidn of music do you listen to?
Music made by my beautiful people
Mostly music made by my people
Music made by my people with the exception of an artist
Everything
Mostly music made by people of a different race
Everything including world music
8
Where have you traveled?
Outside the country numerous times
Outside the country a few times
Outside my state a numerous times
Places where the people look like me!
I love my country!
I only travel with my friends
9
Out of this list, who do you admire the most
David Duke
Nelson Mandela
Eminem
My mom or dad
George Bush
Jesus, Buddha, or the prophet Mohammed
10
Are you Racist?!
No, I am the most open-minded person in the world
Yes, but its not necessarily a bad thing. I love my people
I couldn't be, all my friends are different races
No, but I do love my people first
No, even though I usually hang out with my own
Doubtful
11
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
As an example I took the test and received this assessment:You don't care about race. A person is a person and you judge people based on the individual. You have friends of all kinds of races, but you'll probably marry your own race. You're not averse to any particular race though. Suggestion: Live and Let Live Similar Personalities: Sammy Davis Jr., Bill Clinton, Bruce Lee. Obviously, it is just a simple quiz, and racism is more complex than that, but this is a beginning. I think I do have some racist tendencies (as evidenced by some of my comments to friend's posts~~in particular in regard to Obama and his Reverend~~and it made me think) and which this quiz did not pick up. I am going to REALLY explore what is going on inside me, and Shall write more about in the days and weeks ahead!! After all, they say "The Truth Shall Set You Free", and I guess I am going to find out if that is True!! Thanks!!

Everyone is different, and so are their answers--follow the link to actually take A similar test and get your answers!! The first test I took requires that you purchase a membership, so I found this other site for you!!


are you a racist

No comments: