Friday, March 07, 2008

Please Assist Best Friend In Finding A Female Jack Russell To Breed With A Male Jack Russell To Produce A Son!!


I have a very big request of anyone reading this next post, as it is for "Melissa", my Best "Friend", in the whole world, and concerns her Jack Russell Terrier, and her desire to find a suitable Healthy, Pure Bred, Female Jack Russell, with which to Breed her Male, Pure Bred, Jack Russell "Blaze". She would like a "son" to "carry" on his "name" and bloodline.

The Jack Russell Female would need to be within 75 miles (preferably 50 miles or less) of Iowa City, Iowa.

Blaze is JRTC Certified 8 year old. He is "spoiled", but all of his Medical and Registration Records are up to date. He is slightly overweight, but otherwise he is in perfect health. He is energetic, loving, and extremely smart, and our family would love to have another "son" just like him!!

This request is ASAP, as she would like to have a "son" before summer, so he can learn everything he needs to know, before fall and winter!!

Thank you, so please if you can assist us with this, Please reply to me through my email at danielcarvelkepler@yahoo.com, or call me at work, where I am at 10am-9pm m-s, and sun 11-6, at 319-621-6011,and I will get you in touch with Melissa, so we can make arrangements to make this happen!!

Melissa Thanks You, Blaze Thanks You, and I Thank You!!

No comments: