Monday, June 09, 2008

Best Bumper Stickers Part 1


I get some weird and off beat catalogs, and a couple of them are the ones with the clever, funny, stupid slogans~~like bumper sticker type slogans, and the ones on t-shirts, so I thought what the heck, it is extremely slow at the Coral Ridge Mall, so why not find the best ones, and do a series of posts. I decided to break it up as it got kind of annoying reading through the whole list.
So here is part 1 in the series, and always if you have one that is not on the list, please send it to me at danielcarvelkepler@yahoo.com, or post it in the comments. Thanks:

You are 98% chimp.

Better half a slogan...

People who think they know it all really annoy those of us who do.

Ham radio operators do it with greater frequency.

I never thought I'd miss Nixon.

Well, at least the war on the environment is going well.

Jesus loves me, this I know - that is why I don't drive slow!

Churches only worship the prophet margin.

Screw world peace, visualize DRIVING.

Don't believe everything you think.

My feminine side is lesbian.

No comments: