Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jason Cole Forecasts Best And Worst Football Games Of 2008


I had to try and post this story, as it was about the football, and that supersedes pretty much everything else. I was just reading this story at Yahoo Sports by Jason Cole, and it is his analysis of the best and worst games of the upcoming season. I will try and post the Real posts after this, but I have been fighting a signal problem all week. It seems that Bennigan's now offers free wifi, or at least they have an unsecured network, and their signal is fighting Panera's signal for supremacy on my computer. So instead of having one weak signal that I could work with, I now have two weak signals, which are switching on and off, and I have so far attempted to post this since 10:30 this morning, without luck. I get just about ready to publish and the signal switches, and I get the "this page cannot be displayed" message~~and then I start all over. It is very frustrating, and is making me a little crazy, well I guess "crazier" would be the operative word, in my case :)

So enjoy the Football Story if it works this time and then I'll re-attempt the beginning of the 9/11 series!! Thanks~~



Before we infuriate fans in almost every NFL season with our second annual list of the best and worst games of the 2008 season, we have one observation to make: New England is officially the first team in league history to have a two-month exhibition schedule. How’s that? Well, after the annual parade of four non-counting games (We beg you Roger Goodell, please reduce that to two games ASAP), the Patriots have a decidedly easy first five weeks of the season. They open at home with Kansas City, travel to the New York Jets, host Miami, get a bye week (like they’re even going to break a sweat in the first three weeks) and then go to San Francisco.

Subsequently, New England’s first four games will be against teams with a combined record of 16-48 last season. Then they go to San Diego in what figures to be one of only four serious tests for the Patriots. Sure, there’s another great matchup at Indianapolis set for Nov. 2, not to mention games with Pittsburgh and Seattle. But the Patriots have a total of 12 games against non-playoff teams from last year.

The Pats could make another run at perfection just by accident.

With that in mind, here’s a week-by-week look at the best and worst of what 2008 has to offer:

LINK TO Jason Cole Best And Worst Football Games Of 2008

No comments: