Saturday, August 16, 2008

Need Assistance In Getting Blaze The Wonder Jack Russell Out Of Doggy Jail Early


I have a quick post to ask for assistance in getting an animal out of the shelter
before Monday morning.

My friends have an awesome older Jack Russell (Blaze the Wonder Dog), who
somehow got out of the gate in the backyard, and some well-meaning person,
contacted the police or animal control, and he is now in the Iowa City, doggy "jail".

We are trying to contact someone, who would have the authority let us pick him
up Sunday instead, as he is a "Big Whiner" and may not make it until Monday morning.

Please if anyone can assist us in getting him out sooner, email me at
danielcarvelkepler@yahoo.com, or just leave me a comment, as I am online most of
the time and will check it throughout the evening and all day tomorrow!!

Thank You!! Hang on "Blazer" !!

No comments: