Friday, August 08, 2008

You Are Invited To Join The Murderous Midwest Militia Football League


It is getting close to Football Season, and it has been quite a transformation for me over the years. I have gone from totally despising sports, to huge regrets for having never played on a school team. My brother Dale, was an awesome athlete, and participated in pretty much everything throughout his school career, and has the memories, and awards to show for his dedication, and abilities. All I ever did was make sarcastic remarks about athletes and their sports, but over time I realized you could be a good athlete, and be smart as well.

Anyway, I still am not a good athlete, but I have become a Football Fanatic over the years, and the last few years I have participated in the Fantasy Football leagues on MSN, and Yahoo, and had so much fun, that I started my own league this year. I know it is not like really playing, but it is fun in its' own way, for us non-athletes, former or current athletes who just want to have their own teams ;)
The League is called the Murderous Midwest Militia, and I have a friend who has joined it, but I still need 8 teams for it to be a full league. IT IS A FREE LEAGUE, so it does not require anything but your time!!

If you would like to join, please send me an email at danielcarvelkepler@yahoo.com, and I shall send an email back with the sign up information and link.

Thank You!!

No comments: