Sunday, August 24, 2008

You Are Invited To Join The MURDEROUS MIDWEST MILITIA Football League


Good Morning!! It is getting close to draft time for Fantasy Football, and I am still looking to fill 6 team slots, on my free league. I thought that Yahoo Sports handled it if the league was not full, but they do not.
So please drop me an email at danielcarvelkepler@yahoo.com, if you would like to join and I shall send the invite link to you, OR
Here is the link and the information to join, and if you do not have a yahoo i.d. you can register for FREE, so you can sign in to the league and create your team. If you have any problems, just email me!! Thank You!!
League Name: MURDEROUS MIDWEST MILITIA
League I.D.:292116
Password: MELISSA
Link:join daniel carvel kepler's custom league


If you are not interested, but know someone who would be, please pass on this information to them. Thank You and Have A Great Sunday!!

Daniel

No comments: