Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Before we get back to the many grim news stories occuring this week, I was reading the morning brief from the Iowa Press-Citizen and found a cool and happy story and wanted to share it with you.

I was just reading the story about Kecia Lynn, 42, of Iowa City, who will be a contestant on NBC's, "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" today.
It says that she has also just graduated from the University of Iowa's prestigious Writer's Workshop.

I have attached a link so you can all read the story and hopefully if you are not working all day like am, you will have a chance to watch and cheer for a fellow Iowa Citian.

How many of you have wanted to be on a game show like this? I know I have always wanted to be on Jeopardy or other such trivia/knowledge type show, and even took the online test to pre-qualify, which I got through, but never got a call back.

I think a lot of times we do not get the same opportunities due to distance from Chicago, Minneapolis, and other try out cities, so I read the story of Kecia Lynn, with joy and renewed hope that maybe I will get my wish to be a contestant someday. If not, that is alright too, for an Iowa Citian is going forth tonight and hopefully will bring victory back with her.

Best of Luck and Knowledge to Kecia Lynn today!!

Millionaire

No comments: