Saturday, May 03, 2008

HOORAY MELISSA FOUND WINDOWS XP DISK


Since beginning blogging I Have waited for a number, which I have an affinity for and today I am posting my 666th post ;) ~~Hopefully, this will be a special/good omen, and the final update on my Computer Issues!!

Melissa looked for several hours last night and FOUND my New Windows XP disk, and brought it to me after midnight, and which I have just installed on the Acer, this afternoon. I am doing updates to get it to optimum performance, but it is working well~~Keeping My FINGERS CROSSED ;)

I have a "new" computer and I am currently adding my sites, etc., and shall be back with Regular Posts later !!

What A Great Day!!

For "Finding" My Windows XP Disk, Melissa Is My COOL Person of the Week/Month/Year/Eternity!! :)

No comments: