Saturday, December 29, 2007

Teresa is COOL MySpace Friend


This post is about a "cool" myspace friend, who spends her time being a caring, compassionate friend to the people she knows. Her post this Saturday, was a "cool" post about a friend from her "playgroup" who is going to have surgery, and the things her "playgroup" are going to do, to make it as easy as possible for their "friend" to recover successfully. If you want to read an uplifting story, please follow the link to her post.

Teresa is a very nice person, who has stopped by my Art Kiosk on a few occasions, and has been our eyes and ears during this election season, and thanks for letting us know about the visits by the numerous candidates criss-crossing our state, preparing for the first in the nation caucuses.

Teresa's post begins:
...how could I forget how this important part of me? I do love to be a good friend...and I am very blessed by the friendships I have made over the years. I have been a part of a group of women who have become very good friends. Just a bit of background.

Take Care and Enjoy the "cool" post of a true Friend!!


teresa

No comments: