Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Top 100 NFL Draft Prospects

This next story is for those of use who either watch football, bet on football, or are fanatical Fantasy Football Team Managers, as we are already looking to who should be in our draft picks next year.


This is my third year playing, the first with one team in a private league, last year in a public league with two teams, and this year in a public league with two teams on Yahoo, and two teams on MSN, and even though four years ago I barely paid attention to football and thought fantasy guys were "stupid", I am now daily, checking my players, the latest news, and constantly tweaking the teams to get one more point over my opponent.


So I was excited to see that Yahoo has a story about the Top 100 Prospects for next year, and here is a spoiler----Number 1. ranked was:


Darren McFadden - RB - 6'1" 220 lbs. - Arkansas
Outstanding junior feature back has the complete package for the NFL game.


I hope you enjoy going through the list and preparing your Christmas(draft) list,w way, way too early:) HAVE FUN!!


100

No comments: