Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fighting Pneumonia And It Wins A Round


I just wanted to apologize for not posting these past two days. I have been working open to close everyday (10am - 9pm) at the mall, and I have been fighting Bronchial Pneumonia for the last two weeks. Sunday evening after work, it finally caught up to me, and I collapsed. My Super Girlfriend made emergency arrangements for past and current employees to cover the Art Kiosk, including having the owner come over for two half days, and put me to bed, where I rested(died) until this afternoon. Obviously, two days is not enough to get better, but it is enough to give me a little strength back, and make some progress toward getting better. Take Care and Have A Great Day!!

**Wasn't the dust up between Hillary and Obama in the debate Awesome?!!! :)

No comments: