Monday, January 28, 2008

Led Zeppelin Threatens Earth



I have written about this band before when they "threatened" to "terrorize the world by playing their "three" songs (one good one "Stairway to Heaven"and two other ones that are not Stairway to Heaven). Purportedly they actually have more than three songs, but I have not been able to verify that "rumor". Then today I see a story indicating that they are threatening to not only terrorize a small group this time, but are planning a world tour. I am praying that our Black Op's people can stop them before they play again, but I have heard that their are "people" who actually enjoy their "music". I am actually from their era, but would rather be "waterboarded" indefinitely than listen to their "noise" or even be aware that their "noise" is being played live anywhere in the world!!

Where will this Terror Hit The Earth, and will it cause more damage than the "dead" spy satellite, and are they being sent by the Iranian Terrorist Regime, that knocked the satellite out of orbit??

Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page threatened us Monday by saying he was ready to take the iconic band on a world tour after burning up the stage at last month's reunion concert in London. But it probably won't be before September.


"The amount of work we put into O2 was what you would normally put into a world tour anyway," Page, 64, said of the intense rehearsing the band did for the Dec. 10 concert at London's O2 Arena.

This is a last ditch appeal to anyone out there who can stop this obvious "Iranian" plot to Terrorize the World, and I plead with President Bush to stop this madness before it starts. To any Led Zeppelin fans I may have offended, I plead with you to up your Prozac dosage and join us in the real world to listen to some real music, i.e., Disturbed, System of a Down,Papa Roach,Nickelback,Finger Eleven,Serg Tankian,Audioslave,Saliva,Freak Label,30 Seconds to Mars,Vixen,Lita Ford,Aly & AJ,Rhianna.....anything but Led Zeppelin!! ;) Dear God, just drill a hole in my head, and pour in some muriatic acid to take away the pain!! Thanks !!


terrorize

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. Pardon my French, but I do believe you've finally lost your fucking mind. Am I to understand that you not only put System of a Dumb in the same story as LZ, but you actually hold them higher in some category other than stupidity and lack of talent? I know you're a little off kilter, hell that's what makes you fun, but this time you went too far. I'm no huge LZ fan, but they do have some hella good tunes, unlike the vast majority of the hacks you hold higher. I'm sad for you.........

~Repoman