Monday, January 28, 2008

MySpace Friend Asks How Does One Believe In God?


I am writing this post to assist and friend of mine on MySpace. My friend, Paris Love,Ex-Stripper, wrote a post asking people to help her know "How to believe in God", and while she has received some answers, I thought perhaps some of you who "do believe in God" might be able to go to her site, enter the post "How does one believe in God" and share you experiences with her.

People who have known me for a while have probably heard me pose this question before. I don't mean to denigrate anyone's faith or lack there of. I merely want to know what is missing in my psyche that others have. The ability to believe in God.


(If it isn't obvious) I am atheist. I have been my entire life. I used to call myself protestant when I was younger, but that is more like a kid saying he/she is a republican. I didn't really know what it meant to be a protestant. I was just repeating what my parents taught me to say.

Thanks for any help you can give this young lady in "knowing" God!! Have A Great Day!! It is 48 degrees and sunny in Iowa City, Iowa, which makes it almost a "spring" day for us!! :)



god

No comments: