Saturday, January 26, 2008

This Twilight Gardens Animal Rights Post


Earlier today I asked you to visit a MySpace Friends blog and post for a Big Laugh, and I hope you got to go there and enjoyed it. However, after I read that post I went to another MySpace Friends blog and read her very passionate post concerning animal rights and her many bulletins. If you click on her name "this twilight garden" it will take you to her homepage, and you can see that she has done many excellent posts on animal cruelty and abuse, and how we need to respect animals, who have feelings, similar to ours.

Her post of today begins with: But It is my passion and my cause. I'm borderline zealot when it comes to animals- They often have more humanity in them than some humans....


I realize my many bulletins might get on some people's nerves- I apologize, however, that won't deter me from posting these bulletins in hopes that they will educate people on the horrors of animal cruelty.

Please stop by and pay her a visit and experience her vision!! Thank You!!



rights

No comments: