Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Made My First Bonus Here

This is a little personal story that I would like to share with you all. I have been managing the SmartArt Kiosk at the Coral Ridge Mall, Coralville, Iowa since April and I have been having fun and learning alot about art, in addition to having the time to write, which I never before had time to do. Each month I have been selling well and yet just missed the goal and therefore missed a bonus as well.

TUESDAY, July 31st, at 2:04 p.m. I sold my 92 fine art print, and surpassed the monthly goal by $442.10 and there are still a little less than 7 hours to add to it, but at this moment I did it and just wanted to share the excitement!! My girlfriend is even happier than me, because 4 days ago I was $5000 away from the monthly goal and told her that if I got a bonus she could have it!!!

Funny Right! That will teach me to keep quiet!

No comments: