Friday, July 20, 2007

Reagan Was An Evil President III

I think the people trying to make Reagan the Greatest President ever are way off. We have had GREAT President's and he doesn't even come close.

Best President ever-Abraham Lincoln who saved the United States through war, Dwight Eisenhower was very good and barely gets a mention, Another top five was Richard Nixon, who would have succeeded in Vietnam if the Dems had not gone communistic, and Gerald Ford who saved our government by pardoning Nixon, who should have never been in trouble, except for some major politics. Even George H. Bush was a better President. I find all of these Presidents above Ronald Reagan.

I will admit most of my venom against Reagan is because of his attack on war veterans who were on disability social security including my father and were nearly destroyed by his policies. I was a hardcore conservative until he took such actions against REAL soldiers, sailors, marines and airman, and he hurt them immensely.

And as for being liberal--I don't think so. if Fred Thompson runs, he shall have my vote. I think he represents America as it should be, and his values are most assuredly conservative.

This is going to be very short as it is a link to another anti-Reagan site, as I have still not made the 5 hour drive to my storage unit and materials.

I am being assailed as a liberal and yet MY list of the five BEST Presidents are Abraham Lincoln, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Dwight Eisenhower, and George H. Bush, in that order.


Enjoy!

No comments: