Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tammy Faye Is Dead

I am just reading the story of the death of Tammy Faye Messner (BAKER) today and while I would have been content to gloat at one time, I do not feel that way today. In fact, I feel sorry that she is dead and had to die in such a horrible way. I guess the empathy factor was very strong as I have a niece who had a brain tumor and has had to undergo surgery and chemotherapy for the last year, after brain surgery.

Tammy Faye Messner, who as Tammy Faye Bakker helped her husband, Jim, build a multimillion-dollar evangelism empire and then watched it collapse in disgrace, has died. She was 65.

Messner had battled colon cancer since 1996 that more recently spread to her lungs. She died peacefully Friday at her home near Kansas City, Mo., said Joe Spotts, her manager and booking agent.

I think that Tammy Faye was a faithful wife and I hope that Jimmy Bakker has to suffer, die and burn in hell for the way he treated his flamboyant wife, who I once hated and now only feel sorry for!!


Tammy

No comments: