Sunday, July 15, 2007

Reagan Was An Evil President

There has been laudable mentions of former President Ronald "Raygun" Reagan by notables such as Rush Limbaugh, Shaun Hannity, and Michael "my father hated me, but I use his image to prosper" Reagan, to keep the image of Reagan as a "GREAT" man alive and growing, when the TRUTH would make people realize just what a piece of s)!% he really was, and the fact that we only won the cold war, because of spending ourselves into oblivion.

We shall go over the Reagan administration in between current events over the next few months, but I just wanted to start this reality check of one of the worst and most evil President's in history with an article by one David Corn, who says so much truth about Reagan.

I hope you enjoy the link and look forward to updates and truth of the evil of Ronald Reagan!!!!!!!!

Reagan

No comments: