Wednesday, February 13, 2008

199th Birthday Of Americas Greatest President


My belated birthday wishes to Abraham Lincoln on his 199th birthday, as I lost my link as was unable to post after I created it yesterday, but here is how the story should have gone:
"Today, Monday, February 12th, is the 199th birthday of the Greatest President in American history, and I just want to say Rest In Peace Mr. President,
what?...sorry someone just looked over my shoulder and "didn't" know who the Greatest President in American history was..
Wow, I was surprised, as Obviously it was Abraham Lincoln, and I have two links for you."
The first is to the "Lincoln Institute Presents Abraham Lincoln's Classroom" which has days and days of material for a Lincoln fair weather friend or a true fanatic. The second link is to a website that has a great deal of information about the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, Illinois, and their preparations for his 200th birthday next year!!


Happy 199th Birthday, Mr. President!!

abraham
lincoln classroom



abraham lincoln museum

No comments: