Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jack McClellan Pedophile Blogger

I was just reading the story of Jack McClellan, a 45-year-old, self-described pedophile, who is active on Web sites intended to tip off other pedophiles to events and places where children tend to gather, The New York Times reported.

I know that we all have freedom of speech, but wouldn't his blogging activities promoting pedophilia, be considered "conspiracy to commit a crime". I am not sure and if anyone knows please set me straight, but I find that his blogging about pedophilia, to be shameful, and should be a crime.

Congratulations to the people of Washington state for running him out. Perhaps, his neighbors in Los Angeles can afford him another kick to the curb.

If I find anymore information out about "Mr." McClellan's activities I shall post an update.

pedophile

No comments: