Monday, August 27, 2007

Vick IS A Liar And Dog Killer

In one of the worst, "I just got arrested and am going to jail" moments inrecent history Michael Vick invoked the name of "Jesus" to make everything alright.

First, Michael Vick apologized to all the people he lied to. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank. Coach Bobby Petrino. His teammates. "I was not honest and forthright in our discussions," the star quarterback said Monday, somber and deliberate and not speaking from notes. Then he apologized to "all the young kids out there for my immature acts.". "I need to grow up," he added.

He later said that he had "found" Jesus, and even though I wanted to throw up, I continued to listen to listen to this Dog Killer as he went on and on to hit every "defense" attorney talking point to try and get a better sentence!! I hope that he not only gets a tough Federal sentence, but I hope that Virginia and the IRS go after this "man'. He needs to be made an example of! And the example would be that no matter who you are, you will be punished if you do such "heinous" acts, EVEN if it is just to animals!!


Dogs

No comments: