Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Taps For Craig

My computer was kaput, so I did not get a chance to write about Craig and the hilarity, of hypocrisy and Karma, meeting Head ON, as they did yesterday, wouldn't allow me to stop laughing, long enough to write about it later in the evening!!
Idaho Sen. Larry Craig's political support eroded by the hour on Wednesday as fellow Republicans in Congress called for him to resign and party leaders pushed him unceremoniously from senior committee posts.

Just one more sanctimonious politician, who wants to tell us how to live and all the while "LIVING" more sinfully that "most" of us!! Looks like the Republicans are going to FINALLY Kick one of these idiots to the curb without a fight. I hope his wife and kids follow suit, and he can feel the full brunt of his lying and disrespect, to them and to anyone who believed in this JERK!!

Do I hear "taps" being played for his career! LOL!!


resign

No comments: